Reporting directly to the Sr. Operations Manager, the Sales Manager provides leadership and expertise while running an efficient and profitable sales team. It is the responsibility of the Sales Manager to develop plans and strategies to deliver profitable growth through establishing individual and team sales targets and quotas. The successful candidate will build customer enthusiasm, foster team-member growth, set and achieve sales objectives, as well as customer satisfaction and retention.
• Hire, train, and support the team of Account Managers
• Consistently meet and exceed sales goals with a portfolio of customers at SEL
• Establish and develop clientele base, actively generate references and referrals
• Provide estimates for customers and act as Project Manager for successful bids
• Gain and maintain working product knowledge
• Participate in ongoing training for job and skill development
• Monitor all administrative functions within the sales team
• Proven success in equipment sales or service is an asset
• Completed post-secondary education in Business or related work experience is an asset
• Entrepreneurial drive with an competitive desire to succeed
• Exceptional critical thinking, strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• An excellent understanding of customer service principles and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
• Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is encouraged
• A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Proven mathematical skills and able to leverage Microsoft Excel on a daily basis
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984 operating from a 2000 square foot facility on Colony Street. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000 square foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since their beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network which runs from Thunder Bay through to the Saskatchewan – Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continue to do so today.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org