The Parts Manager plays a leadership role in the efficient operation of Stephenson Equipment’s parts department. This position will strive for a profitable parts department through proper allocation of branch resources, parts inventories and purchasing, staff management, pricing, and advertising. This position will prepare and administer the annual parts operating budget, and must maintain a balanced inventory that is aligned with customer demand throughout the market.
- Proven leadership skills with ability to lead a team in a high-paced environment
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Selling experience in machine, automotive, or related work environment is required (parts or service)
- Demonstrated success in maximizing efficiency through process development and implementation
- Experience working with Sage, CDK or Reynolds & Reynolds is an asset
- Tire selling and after-market performance parts knowledge an asset
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984 operating from a 2000 square foot facility on Colony Street. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000 square foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since their beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network which runs from Thunder Bay through to the Saskatchewan – Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continue to do so today.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org