Join Stephenson Equipment’s team – A Sister Company of Birchwood Automotive Group
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984 operating from a 2000 square foot facility on Colony Street. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000 square foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since their beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network which runs from Thunder Bay through to the Saskatchewan – Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continue to do so today.
Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Parts Consultant plays an integral role in the daily activity within the parts department. Responsibilities include responding to customer needs, tracking, stocking, and monitoring parts inventory, and invoice reconciliation. This position is best suited for an individual with attention to detail, organizational, and interpersonal skills, who wants to develop a career in the Parts and Supply Chain department of a growing organization.
• Automotive parts or equipment experience is an asset
• Completed post-secondary education in Business or related work experience is an asset
• CDK or Sage experience is preferred
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
• Critical thinking, strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org