Reporting directly to the Service Manager, the Apprentice Technician works closely with the experience technicians within the department and develops skills in hoist installation, repair and preventative maintenance. The successful candidate possesses the willingness and ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge, the ability to learn how to estimate time of service and repair needed, and to diagnose and complete the required work right the first time. Using industry-leading technology, the Apprentice Technician will diagnose repairs required on a wide range of industry hoists and machinery. This position is best suited for an individual with attention to detail, organizational, and interpersonal skills, who wants to develop a career as a Technician and be part of a growing organization.
• Machine Technician experience is an asset but willing to teach the right candidate
• Enjoys working hands on to employ problem solving skills
• High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
• A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
• Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
• Ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
• Critical thinking, strong analysis and problem solving skills.
• Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
• Valid driver’s license and own transportation to and from work is required
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984 operating from a 2000 square foot facility on Colony Street in Winnipeg, MB. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000 square foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since their beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network which runs from Thunder Bay through to the Saskatchewan – Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continue to do so today. Today, Stephenson Equipment has offices in Winnipeg and Regina, Saskatchewan.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org