Reporting directly to the Senior Operations Manager, the Account Manager is responsible for the full cycle relationship of a portfolio of customers within Stephenson Equipment Limited. Leveraging the latest technology and resources available, the Account manager will communicate with new and current customers in an effort to maximize return on investment. It is the responsibility of the Account Manager to develop plans and strategies to deliver profitable growth through delivering on individual sales targets and quotas, managing budgets and contributing to the overall success of the sales and operational processes.
- Execute the appropriate selling behaviours consistently and professionally
- Consistently meet and exceed sales goals with a portfolio of customers within the sales and service divisions at Stephenson Equipment Limited.
- Establish and develop clientele base, actively generate references and referrals
- Gain and maintain working product knowledge
- Participate in ongoing training for job and skill development
- Complete all administrative functions as they pertain to customer satisfaction
- Proven success in equipment sales or service is an asset
- Completed post-secondary education in Business or related work experience is an asset
- Entrepreneurial drive with an competitive desire to succeed
- Exceptional critical thinking, strong analysis and problem solving skills.
- An excellent understanding of customer service principles and passion for delivering exceptional customer service.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where teamwork is encouraged
- A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
- Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day functions
Stephenson Equipment began business on January 1, 1984 operating from a 2000 square foot facility on Colony Street. In 1987 they moved to their present location on Murray Park Road and have continued to grow into what is now a 15,000 square foot facility. In addition to serving the Automotive Service Industry since their beginning, they also sell and service Honda General Purpose engines through a dealer network which runs from Thunder Bay through to the Saskatchewan – Alberta border. In 1994 Stephenson Equipment began selling Yamaha Golf Cars and continue to do so today.
Please email your resume to email@example.com